Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So Cold So Hot - Which side to buy?

I had a very good sleep last night so I woke up really early for work as I am avoiding some hassles for going out for some important matters. When I do it late, I know I'll end up groggy and would have to stay up late. 

I am having a runny nose right now and its really really annoying me! I couldn't focus on doing my work. Ugh! I bet  the sudden change of weather has something to do with this. If you might notice, its very cold at night I couldn't lay straight and without my blanket I could die lol. Its about 11 am when I can feel its getting real hot. I'm like Oh no.Yes! I must be used to such weather so what the hell am I complaining about? Haha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be glad to read some comments from you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...